Student Support Teams
Each year group has a team of staff who work together to create open communication links between parents/carers, teaching and support staff and where necessary liaising with outside agencies, enabling students to feel safe, secure and most importantly supported with whatever life throws at them. Our aim is to offer emotional, behavioural and academic support to those who require it, and we are proud of the close working relationship we have with parents and students.
Parents’ and carers’ first point of contact should be their child’s form tutor.
Year Group Teams
Each year group has a leader of student development and a pastoral support assistant who work with the form tutors.
- Head of Year: Miss E Martin
- Pastoral Support Assistant: Miss E Eadson
- Head of Year: Mr J Little
- Pastoral Support Assistant: Mrs J Woodhead
- Head of Year: Mrs C Gregory
- Pastoral Support Assistant: Mrs L Fletcher
- Head of Year: Mr S Benamara
- Pastoral Support Assistant: Mrs J Cliffe
- Head of Year: Mr P Brennin
- Pastoral Support Assistant: Miss A Turner
- Head of Year: Mrs A Roberts
- Pastoral Support Assistant: Mrs R Exley
Contacting Student Support Teams
All members of the student support teams can be contacted by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01246 432 849.
Please be aware that most staff members will be teaching during the school day and unable to respond instantly. They may need to return calls at a later time.