Key stage 4 (2021-22)
- -0.16: Progress 8 score.
- 38%: Percentage of students achieving a grade 5 or above in GCSE English and maths.
- 46: Attainment 8 score.
- 3.88: English Baccalaureate (EBacc) average point score (APS).
- 19%: Percentage of students that enter the English Baccalaureate (EBacc).
- 95%: Percentage of students staying in education or going into employment after key stage 4.
Key stage 5 (2021-22)
- 57.6%: Percentage of results graded A*-B.
- B-: Average grade.
- 106.24: Average point score (APS) per student.
- 93%: Percentage of students leaving study in 2020 and progressing to education or employment.
Department for Education school performance information
You can view the school’s overall performance on the Department for Education’s Find school and college performance data website.